Audio Visual Maintenance and Service
Regular maintenance can improve the lifespan of audio visual equipment reducing the total cost of ownership. Projectors in particular can benefit greatly from regular servicing.
Purple Cat Ltd provide AV maintenance services and support contracts for all types of audio visual equipment. From a one off projector servicing or lamp replacement to complete maintenance contracts, our engineers are trained to maintain all types of AV equipment.
What does maintenance include?
- Taking projectors off their bracket
- Replacing or cleaning the filters (if applicable)
- Cleaning the lens
- Internal cleaning (for older projectors)
- General performance check, fault diagnosis and required actions report
- Re-installation of projector on its bracket
- Full setup, alignment and testing
Interactive whiteboard servicing:
- Surface clean
Projector lamp replacement:
- We can source the replacement lamp at competitive prices or use one supplied by the customer
- We replace the lamp and reset the counter
- We take the old lamp away for recycling
If you require a one-off service or are interested in a maintenance contract, call us on 01924 278464 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.
If some equipment is not performing as it should or has stopped working completely, we provide a call-out service.
When required an engineer will come to your premises and check your installation and equipment to diagnose the problem and where possible fix it there and then. When it is not possible to fix the issue on this visit, we will advise on the best course of action to get your installation back up and running as quickly as possible.
If you require a call-out visit, call us on 01924 278464 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.