COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) UPDATE
In light of the continuing situation with COVID-19 (Corona virus), we would like to share with you what we, at Purple Cat Ltd, are doing to ensure service continuity and how we can help our customers.
- All employees on-site or off-site have been advised on good practice to help avoid catching or spreading the virus.
- Systems are in place to allow all sales, admin and customer support staff to work remotely if required to ensure a seamless service.
- Where possible, face to face meetings and site surveys will be replaced by phone or video calls and emails.
Currently all orders are being processed and shipped as expected. We have also checked with our partners and suppliers and hardware stock levels are good. Measures are in place to ensure the protection of warehouse workforce and continuity of deliveries.
Installation work has resumed, with safety measures in place to maintain social distancing. Please contact us for a quotation.
As always, we remain committed to supporting our customers and helping minimise disruption to their activities and businesses.
We offer a range of products including video conferencing and web cam devices, laptops and visualisers that may be useful should employees have to work remotely. Please contact us for advice and we will try our best to offer the lowest prices possible.
Additionally, for our education customers, please see below a list of apps and online resources to help teach pupils and students remotely if schools are forced to close.
- SMART Learning Suite Online – Complementary access for the rest of the school year
- myViewBoard Virtual Classroom – Free subscription: features one-way video conferencing, two-way audio, hand raise, canvas session recording, pupil differentiation huddle group.
- EdTech Impact – List of educational apps with school closure special offers including free access
- Google Classroom – Free to use - teachers and students can sign in from any computer or mobile device to access class assignments, course materials, and feedback.
- BBC Bitesize – Free resources
- Khan Academy – Free courses based on the U.S. grade system
- Twinkl – Offer of one month free access to all Twinkle resources
- Zoom – Online video and audio conferencing with integrated chat, screen share and co-annotation – Free and/or paid plans available
- Skype – Video calls, online chat and screen sharing on various devices