NEC MultiSync UN462VA
NEC MultiSync® UN462VA, LCD 46" Video Wall Display - LCD 116.84 cm (46") Video Wall Display, 1920 x 1080 px, 500 cd/m², 8ms, 178°/178°, 16:9, HDMI, DisplayPort, RJ-45, 90W, B
Turn every wall into an opportunity
The slim NEC Multisync® UN462VA turns any wall into an opportunity to reliably display information like passenger information, restaurant menus, or corporate agendas. And it does so for less the price, while never sacrificing performance. These displays were made with busy spaces in mind – airports, train stations, casual dining restaurants and even mission-critical spots like control rooms – and optimised to project static and moving content. Designed with 500 cd/m² of brightness, these screens are easy to read under common light conditions. Installation and operation is a breeze. It comes equipped with powerful calibration capabilities, so the initial video wall setup requires minimal effort, while the long-term colour and brightness will maintain a striking homogeneity. The screen's frameless design forms a flat digital canvas that allows it to blend in and create one continuous image across multiple screens.
- Easy to install – it’s simple to get your display up and running with its out-of-the-box calibrated picture pre-sets, managing colour settings and uniformity controlled by the SpectraView Engine — not to mention its simple, software-free calibration capabilities.
- Accelerate your video wall configuration – set up your wall in no time with the display’s powerful configuration capabilities, which include Auto ID/IP, Auto Tile Matrix, and Tile-/Frame Compensation. Enjoy flawless playback across your entire video wall.
- Long-lasting continuous pictures – align your display with powerful calibration capabilities. Use the white copy function, colour drift correction, uniformity control, self-calibration and validation to create a continuous surface across multiple screens that gives the appearance of one, seamless wall.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Safe and secure displays – each display is EMC class-B certified and ideally suited for critical emission environments that require safer standards than other displays do.
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Connectivity||HDMI in, VGA in, USB, USB (PC-less presentation), USB (power), Composite RCA, DisplayPort, Audio in (3.5mm jack), Audio out (3.5mm jack), RJ45, RS232, SD Card, OPS Slot, DVI|
|Dimensions||Without stand: 1,022 x 577 x 101 mm|
|VESA||300 x 300|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight|