Audio Visual Equipment Hire
If you require audio-visual equipment for an event or a single presentation but don’t need it on a longer term basis, or if you want to try before you buy, rental can be a cost effective solution.
We cater for day hire as well as long term rental, with or without setup, throughout the UK.
All rentals are delivered the day before your hire starts and collected the day after your hire period ends, allowing you to familiarise yourself with the equipment and providing peace of mind.
Our range of equipment includes but is not limited to portable and higher end event projectors, portable screens including tripods and fast fold screens, interactive displays or whiteboards and accessories such as stands and trolleys.
Call us today to discuss your requirements and we will be happy to provide a no obligation quotation.
RENTAL PRODUCTS – Please call for options
- Portable projector
- Widescreen projector
- High resolution/ brightness projector
- Tripod screen
- Portable pull-up screen
- Large fast fold screen (front & rear projection)
- Signage display
- Large interactive touch screen display
- Interactive whiteboard
- Projector stand/trolley
- Display trolley
- Interactive whiteboard trolley
Benefit from reduced hire rates when you collect equipment from our offices in Ossett, West Yorkshire.
- Portable projector: £49 +vat per day
- Portable pull-up screen: £20 +vat per day
- Large fast-fold screen: £150 +vat per day
Call us today to discuss your requirements
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING
When audio-visual equipment is not required on a regular basis, there are many advantages in hiring:
- No high upfront cost: professional AV equipment can carry a high purchase cost, especially on higher end products.
- Up to date technology at all times: when hiring AV equipment you will always benefit from the latest technology ensuring the best results.
- The right product every time: a sales presentation doesn’t require the same equipment as a large event so rather than needing to own several products, hiring ensures you are using the right equipment for your needs every time.
- Storage: hiring means you don’t need to use storage space and pay for insurance all year round for just a few events or presentations.
- Expert remote support: hiring means you have access to knowledgeable technicians to help you when you need it.
- Setup services: if you need experts to setup and remove the equipment before and after an event, using a setup service guarantees peace of mind.
WHEN TO HIRE?
Hiring AV equipment is ideal for any short term event including for example:
- Corporate event
- School show
- One-off sales presentation
- One-off training session
- Sporting event screening
- Live music event screening
- Birthday party