Sapphire Ceiling Recessed 171 x 128cm
Sapphire Dedicated Electric Recessed Screen Viewing Area 1707mm x 1280mm 4:3 Approx Case Dimensions Not Including Surround L 1867mm x H 122mm x D 135mm
Availability: Please Call Us
Made with such care and attention it is shame to hide it in the ceiling!. When fitted you will hardly notice the screen other than a very smart ribbed aluminium profile edged by a stylish curved end panel at each side of the screen. As it is all white it will blend in with most ceilings.
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- Supplied with a 10m trigger cable to enable you to trigger the screen once the projector is on or off (projector need a 12v output)
- The Screen is supplied with an Infra red remote control.
- Supplied with bear end cables for RS232 and contact closure control.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 8 meters away.
- Energy saving with the ultra low power consumption.
- Only 45 Decibels.
- Sleek white aluminium casing to blend in with most ceilings.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- Excellent Quality - We stand by the quality of our products by offering an outstanding 3 year warranty.
Sapphire's matt white fabric is composed of triple ply fibreglass laminate which helps prevent wrinkles and waves. The screen fabric consists of a special material that helps prevent the loss of light, making it compatible with non short throw projectors. Our screen fabrics are designed to be fire, water, and mould resistant and can be cleaned if necessary. The top layer of the fabric has microdots that are made with PVC technology that helps create the best possible reflection.
The 1.1 gain reflects the same amount of light back that the projector produces achieving a true cinema experience.
The back of the fabric is completely black enabling you to put this in front of a window.
|This screen is not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors. Even the very best triple laminated fibreglass fabric has undulations that will be exaggerated when the light is vertically pointed down onto the fabric. Tab Tensioned or Fixed Frame Screens are recommended for ultra/short throw applications.|
|Viewing width (cm)||171|
|Viewing Height (cm)||128|
|Border - Top (cm)||67|
|Borders - Left/Right (cm)||5|
|Border - Bottom (cm)||3|
|Fabric Type||Matt White|
|Case Dimensions||1867 x 122 x 135mm|
|Warranty||3 years RTB|