Sapphire Electric Screen 350 x 262cm - RF remote
Sapphire Electric Screen Radio Frequency Viewing Area 3495mm x 2621mm Approx Case Dimensions L 3824mm x H 126mm x D 120mm
Availability: In stock
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- The Screen is supplied with a radio remote control and an inline wall switch that has an up and down feature.
- The inline wall switch enables you to operate the screen via RS232 or contact closure.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 25 meters away.
- Energy saving with the ultra low power consumption.
- Sleek white aluminium casing will allow a discreet installation in any environment.
- Channel fix brackets allow the Screen to be wall or ceiling mounted at any position along the casing.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- The inline wall switch is situated half way down the power cable for easy reach.
- Excellent Quality - We stand by the quality of our products by offering an outstanding 3 year warranty.
Sapphire's matt white fabric is composed of triple ply fibreglass laminate which helps prevent wrinkles and waves. The screen fabric consists of a special material that helps prevent the loss of light, making it compatible with non short throw projectors. Our screen fabrics are designed to be fire, water, and mould resistant and can be cleaned if necessary. The top layer of the fabric has microdots that are made with PVC technology that helps create the best possible reflection.
The 1.1 gain reflects the same amount of light back that the projector produces achieving a true cinema experience.
The back of the fabric is completely black enabling you to put this in front of a window.
This screen can be wall or ceiling mounted. The channel fix brackets are designed for a one man installation and can be situated anywhere along the profile of the casing. For example this means that the brackets can be positioned central to the casing if you wanted to install on a chimney breast.
|This screen is not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors. Even the very best triple laminated fibreglass fabric has undulations that will be exaggerated when the light is vertically pointed down onto the fabric. Tab Tensioned or Fixed Frame Screens are recommended for ultra/short throw applications.|
|Viewing width (cm)||350|
|Viewing Height (cm)||262|
|Border - Top (cm)||8|
|Borders - Left/Right (cm)||5|
|Border - Bottom (cm)||8|
|Fabric Type||Matt White|
|Case Dimensions||3824 x 126 x 120mm|
|Warranty||3 years RTB|