SI SI-HL40HC Projector lift - 40cm drop
SI-HL40HC Projector ceiling lift for large projectors up to 30kg - 40cm extension
The S.I. HL40HC projector lift is designed for large and heavy professional and home cinema projectors up to 510 (W) x 510 (D) mm and max. 30kg (maximum fixing points size: 498 (W) x 418 (D) mm).
The slim design allows this projector lift to be fitted inside very narrow false ceilings: when the lift is closed, the height required is "Projector Height" + 4cm + thickness of ceiling cover plate (in any case a minimum of 14cm is required to fit the lift).
When extended, the lift can lower the projector by up to 40cm.
Adjustable threaded bars and extendable side brackets allow the easy fixing and height adjustment of your false ceiling panel for a neat and professional finish.
Please note a ceiling cover plate is not included with the lift.
The S.I. HL40HC lift features a powerful yet silent motor, cable management system and includes a wall switch as standard.
Optional controls, sold separately, include:
- RF remote control with receiver
- 12V interface switch
- Low voltage contact interface
- - Power supply: 220 - 230V - 50Hz
- - Maximum power consumption: 184W
- - Torque: 20 Nm
- - Motor speed: 17 rpm
- - Minimum dimensions (lift closed): 680 x 140 x 605 mm (WxHxD)
- - Dimensions (lift open): 680 x 540 x 605 mm (WxHxD)
- - Maximum projector dimensions: 510 x 510 mm (WxD)
- - Maximum projector fixing points size: 498 x 418 mm (WxD)
- - Maximum load: 30kg
- - Ceiling lift net weight: 12kg
* Ceiling cover plate is not included
|Dimensions||Closed: 680x140x605 (WxHxD) mm|
|Max. Load||30.00 kg|